Pergola Kit with Waterproof Wing Top for 6x6 Wood Posts
SKU: SP60808GR-WT TOJA GRID
PERGOLA KIT WITH WATERPROOF WING TOP FOR 6X6 WOOD POSTS
This DIY pergola kit is quick and easy-to-build with a waterproof Wing Top making it the perfect addition to your outdoor space. Refer to instruction video on the tabs below for installation tips.
• Remove your Wing Top in high winds (50km/30mph) and winter.
• Do NOT use Wing Top on top of or around a source of heat or flame.
• Anchor your Pergola.
Toja Tip: Ensure lumber is fully inserted into the bracket cavity, resting on metal tabs for proper installation.
Please note: The product colour may vary from the electronic representation. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colours.
- 4x SOLO base/wall brackets
- 4x TRIO corner brackets
- 1x Waterproof Wing Top in chosen size and colour
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S wood screws with black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- Anchoring Hardware
Due to different building materials and requirements based on location, we advise on checking building codes and talking to your local hardware store for the best securing hardware for your specific surface.
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Made with powder coated steel
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws
- 2-year limited warranty
- 8 fastening holes per side for attaching accessories
Shade Fabric Details:
- 100% Vinyl
- Easy to wash and keep clean
- Strong tension straps and buckles to pull the shade tight
- 5 minutes to take down for winter / major storms
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 6x6 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 6x6’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 5.5x5.5”.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase