SOLO Pergola Post Base and Wall Mount Bracket for 4x4 Wood Posts | 1 Pack
BUILT TO LAST
SOLO is our post base and wall mount bracket. It allows you to mount your structure to a surface or attach it to a wall. The flange has four oversized holes that enable you to secure your pergola to a deck, concrete, brick or any other surface you choose.
- 1x SOLO Pergola Post Base and Wall Mount Brackets
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- Anchoring Hardware
Due to different building materials and requirements based on location, we advise on checking building codes and talking to your local hardware store for the best securing hardware for your specific surface.
- 14-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- 8 fastening holes per side for attaching accessories
- Category: 4x4
- Arm Opening (Interior): 3.61” x 3.61”
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 3.75” x 3.75”
- Arm Height: 7”
- Gauge: 14-gauge Canadian Steel
- Overall Size (1 Pc.): LxWxH: 6”x6”x7”
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 Pc.): 5 lbs.
- Fastening Holes: 0.25”
- Flange: 1”
- Securing Holes: 0.375”
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 4x4 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 4x4’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 3.5x3.5”.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase