T Bracket for 6x6 Wood Posts | 1 Pack
T Bracket for 6x6 Wood Posts
BUILT TO LAST
The T bracket is a multi-purpose bracket that allows you to extend the span of your structure. A great option is to build a partial privacy wall to your pergola.
Toja Tip: We do not recommend exceeding 12 ft. of unsupported lumber.
What is the difference between the QUAD and T Bracket?
• The T bracket acts as an extension bracket allowing you to exceed a span of our recommended 12'.
• The 4-arm QUAD is also an extension bracket. The main difference is that it includes one arm that acts as a crossbar that inserts into the QUAD bracket on the opposite side of the pergola to help support the lumber from warping when building a Double Pergola.
- 1x T Bracket
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- Category: 6x6
- Arm Opening (Interior): 5.62” x 5.62”
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 5.828” x 5.828”
- Arm Height: 9"
- Gauge: 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Overall Size (1Pc.): LxWxH 24”x5.828”x15"
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 Pc.): 21.5 lbs.
- Fastening Holes: 0.5”
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 6x6 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 6x6’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 5.5x5.5”.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase